Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Favorite Book

My favorite book is Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Myer. Breaking Dawn is the fourth book in the Twilight series. In this book Bella and Edward get married and then go on their honeymoon on an island. Some surprising twists get thrown in when they think that all is good. While Edward and Bella are trying to deal with the surprises, Bella has to deal with her best friend, Jacob Black. I like this book because it keeps throwing surprises at you and you never know whats going to happen next. I highly recommend reading Breaking Dawn.

3 comments:

Elsa G. said...

I like the Twilight series too. I personally like the first and the third one better, but the fourth one is better than the second!

Megan S said...

i love those books :]

Tori F. said...

teehee hi!......but ummm hmmm idk aboiut this book.... hahah